- Highly polished edges prevent chafing, especially at the neck.
- Non-slip surface provides better footing and helps to calm animal. This is much safer and easier on the animal’s foot pads.
- Clear acrylic aids in retaining body warmth. Hypothermia is eliminated.
- Unique curved back butt plate minimizes the risk of back injury. The plate is anatomically correct.
- Vertical head bars are adjustable and easily removable if not needed.
- Rear access hole for pyrogen testing (N/A on 501-TC).
- Stainless steel pin offers several fine adjustment points for neck plate.
- Unit can be sanitized in a cage washer up to 180 degrees F° (82°C) or sterilized chemically.
- Non-slip base pads ensure unit stability.
Guinea Pig Restrainers535-Series
Included with each restrainer are adjustable head restraint bars, an adjustable back “butt” plate, a stainless steel locking adjustment pin for the neck stock (three  positions), and an adjustable formed back support to minimize broken backs.
Also included is a non-slip floor material to provide secure animal footing and calm the animal. If required, specific (custom) modifications are available.
Standard Features of the Guinea Pig Restrainers:
|Catalog Number||Animal Age||Dimensions||Animal Weight Range|
|535-GP/S||5 weeks old||10cm x 17.75 cm long||300 to 350 grams|
|535-GP/M||10 weeks old||11.1 cm x 20.5 cm long||500 to 600 grams|
North America: NONE
Close-up of rear butt plate.
Side view. NOTE: Black adjustable knobs for back plate.